11 artists on Westside in 11th annual Pikes Peak Studio Tour Sept. 20-21
The free event provides the public a chance to drop in on participating artists at studios and/or homes.
The times both days are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
In all, there will be 20 artists at 13 locations. Of these, 11 artists will be at five Westside sites.
The Westside list follows:
- 2818 King St. - Nard Claar, mixed-media painting; Sheary Clough Suiter, encaustic paintings.
- 2616 W. Colorado Ave., #10 - Kris Chavez, jewelry and paintings; Liese Chavez, paintings.
- 2522A W. Colorado Ave. - Laura Reilly, paintings.
- 2428 W. Colorado Ave. - Kathleen McFadden, photography.
- Second Floor Studios, 2418 W. Colorado Ave. (entrance on Colbrunn Court side of building) - Chris Alvarez, drawings and paintings; Jana L. Bussanich, watercolor, charcoal and photography; Laurel Justice, paintings; Jennifer Waddell, paintings.
- 815 S. 25th St. (Old Midland School) - Deb Komitor, paintings.
For more information, call 634-4550.
Westside Pioneer /press release