Westside locations among city street upgrades listed through Sept. 25
- 21st Street from Broadway Avenue to Cimarron Street - concrete.
- 21st Street from Bott Avenue to Lower Gold Camp Road - milling/paving.
- Uintah Street from I-25 to Mesa Road - maintenance paving.
- 24th Street from Kiowa Street to Pikes Peak Avenue - concrete.
- Wheeler Avenue from Westend Avenue to 21st Street - concrete.
In general, note that there could be traffic impacts at any time in the work locations, including the temporary loss of a through lane or even a detour around the site.
2C was the name of the city-sponsored ballot measure that voters approved in last November's election. It established a .62 percent sales tax over a five-year span, dedicated to road improvements.
The upgrades consist of concrete upgrades (where applicable) and new paving on a prioritized list of road segments. A city website with 2C information can be found at
Westside Pioneer/press release