Overnight closures for Cimarron/I-25 work during week of Sept. 10
Sept. 15 is a contingency closure night, if needed, a press release states.
The closures will allow various finalizing work to take place as the contractor, Kraemer North America, moves closer to its planned fall completion of the $113 million Colorado Department of Transportation project that started in May 2015.
The closures will occur between about 7 p.m. and 5 a.m.
- Highway 24/Cimarron Street from Eighth Street to Sierra Madre - final striping operations, Sept. 10-14.
- Southbound I-25 between Bijou and Tejon interchanges - bridge aesthetics and median barrier staining, Sept. 10-11.
- Northbound I-25 between Tejon and Bijou interchanges - median barrier staining and grinding, Sept. 12-14.
- All I-25 on- and off-ramps at Cimmaron interchange - final striping operations, Sept. 10-14.
- Northbound I-25 between Tejon Street/Nevada Avenue and Bijou Street - barrier removal, Sept. 10-11.
- Southbound I-25 between Tejon and Bijou interchanges - barrier removal and milling, Sept. 12-14.
From a press release