Free, outdoor concerts at Gold Hill Mesa's Green Saturdays Aug. 13-Sept. 24
The location for the live music will be the sloping, grassy area known as the Green, outside Gold Hill's Community Center at 142 S. Raven Mine Drive. Access is off Lower Gold Camp Road, between 8th and 21st streets.
The event time frame is advertised as 4 to 8 p.m.
On-street parking is available in the neighborhood.
Here is the schedule of bands (genre in parentheses):
- Saturday, Aug. 13 - Dr. Fine (classic rock).
- Saturday, Aug. 20 - Jeffrey Alan Band (country).
- Saturday, Aug. 27 - 6035 (classic rock).
- Saturday, Sept. 3 - Chris Daniels & the Kings (blues/funk/soul).
- Saturday, Sept. 10 - Mile High (Fort Carson band).
- Saturday, Sept. 17 - Wirewood Station (bluegrass).
- Saturday, Sept. 24 - Joe Moss (blues).
For more information, call 444-0330, or go to goldhillmesa.com.
Westside Pioneer/press release