Westside's summer 2C update: King Street paving in July, others later
Her information (as of late June) is as follows:
- 26th Street from Cimarron Street to Colorado Avenue - on hold for pipe repair.
- 26th Street from Cimarron Street to Lower Gold Camp Road - on hold for concrete repairs. Anticipate overlay in August.
- Bear Creek Road from Bear Creek Place to Gold Camp Road - complete.
- Bear Creek Road from Bear Creek Place to Lower Gold Camp Road - complete.
- Lower Gold Camp Road from 21st Street to 26th Street - hold for utility tie-in; anticipate paving early to mid-August.
- King Street from 30th Street to 19th Street - paving July/August.
- Naegele Road from 21st Street to 25th Street bridge - complete.
- Uintah Street from Mesa Road to 30th Street - late August/early September.
- 21st Street between Broadway and Highway 24 - anticipate paving in August.
2C was the name of the city-sponsored ballot measure that voters approved in the November 2015 election. It established a .62 percent sales tax over a five-year span (2016-2020), dedicated to road improvements, consisting of milling and paving and (where applicable) curbs, gutters and sidewalks.
Westside Pioneer article