2C roadwork locations on Westside: May 23 to June 5Here are the locations scheduled by City Public Works for 2C road upgrades on the Westside for the time frame of May 23 to June 5.
- 2200 Busch Avenue, between Pine and Pecan streets - dig-out.
- Wolff Place, between 23rd and 24th streets - dig-out.
- Uintah Street, between 19th and 30th streets - concrete repairs.
- 26th Street, between Colorado Avenue and Howbert Street - concrete repairs.
- Glenn Street, between 19th Street and Stepping Stone Way - concrete repairs.
Note that there could be traffic impacts at any time in the work locations, including the temporary loss of a through lane or even a detour around the site.
2C was the name of the city-sponsored ballot measure that voters approved in last November's election. It established a .62 percent sales tax over a five-year span, dedicated to road improvements.
The upgrades consist of concrete repairs (where applicable) and new paving on a prioritized list of road segments. A city website with 2C information can be found at https://coloradosprings.gov/public-works/page/right-way-infrastructure- maintenance-funding.
Westside Pioneer/press release