City hosts meeting on Camp Creek
The meeting is geared for the “neighborhoods along Camp Creek,” but is open to the general public, a press release states.
Speakers will discuss the following topics:
- Recovery and mitigation efforts on the Waldo Canyon burn scar.
- Weather forecasting and potential flood impact areas.
- Mitigation efforts and how citizens can prepare.
- Notification methods for flash flood warnings.
- How the city is preparing, including planning and responses.
For more information, call the city at 385-5957.
From a press release